So there's been a lot of talk in the press recently about the Acai Berry; a super food which grows in South America and is the new weight loss miracle sweeping the world. Apparently the Acai Berry is packed with antioxidants and high in fibre, reducing your appetite and can also do the following: 1. Increase your metabolic rate helping you to lose weight 2. Slow down the ageing process and help cell recovery 3. Increase energy levels and fight fatigue 4. Give you clear skin and a glowing complexion. With all of the above combined, the Acai Berry apparently makes the process of losing weight faster and easier without any side effects. Now I'm not going to lie, I was totally impressed after reading about this super food and the 5 star reviews on it. I'm trying to eat healthier and lose a little weight and right here in front of me is a natural product I can use that will help me feel good, shed those extra pounds and look great. So I did my research. ...
remember its not urs yet, and even if it urs, it may only be on loan to u :)
ReplyDeletesorry just had to test my new account out.
That's what I'm saying. I don't even have the thing and I'm worried about losing it. I might not even get it lol. I've kind of put it out of my head now anyway.
ReplyDelete